Brainstorming Facilitation Training
Do you have a best practice system of activities for brainstorming on your own and with others so that you can continually generate ideas and solutions?
Do you contribute to a sustainable culture of innovation and facilitate collaboration so that others may generate ideas for new products, services, marketing, and organizational improvement?
Create new products, services, marketing campaigns and innovate your organization with brainstorming! Learn how to develop and facilitate brainstorming sessions and events that will generate hope & enthusiasm amongst your colleagues and create new innovations!
- Get brainstorming systems and activities to apply to your organization right away
• Use BrainReactions’ idea-generation process developed from training professional brainstormers and conducting hundreds of innovation sessions
BrainReactions has worked with the most innovative companies in the world. We learned from their methods of idea generation, but we have also developed our own toolset that increases brainstormer productivity by 200-300%!
Four Part Online Workshop Overview
Part 1. Structure and Strategy for Brainstorming: Brainstorming should be based on a sound process with catalyzing questions that address challenges you have. This workshop will guide you through activities to set up your own brainstorming program. We will provide you with a simple step-by-step system of activities to use for your own challenge and show you examples of products and organizational programs developed from this process.
• Gain a simple and systematic process for structuring your brainstorming strategy.
• Formulate organized questions to generate more ideas.
• Applying individual idea generating tools & techniques
• Facilitating group idea generating tools & techniques
• Training brainstormers in using thinking tools
Part 3. Facilitating brainstorming with groups: Enable your team of brainstormers to generate hundreds of ideas per hour and zero in on the best concepts to develop further. Learn how to bring the best team of thinkers to the table.
• How to prepare for the brainstorming session
• How to stimulate new ideas
• How to select the best brainstormers
• How to engage the group in idea analysis and synthesis
Part 4. The role of brainstorming in sustaining an organizational culture of innovation:
How can brainstorming in individuals and groups be catalyzed and sustained in an organization so that it contributes positively to the culture of innovation the organization is seeking?
• Implementing ongoing brainstorming initiatives
• Launching brainstorming events
• Assessing and engaging employees
• Idea connection matrix demo with the culture of innovation challenge
Part 5. Brainstorming in Action
• Listen to a real fast-paced brainstorming session that generated hundreds of ideas
• See a report of the ideas to analyze and synthesize
Part 6. Prototyping a Remote Online Whiteboarding Group Brainstorming Session
• Learn how to run an “ideation expedition” in relation to a remote online brainstorming session
• Learn about powerful online meeting and collaborative whiteboarding tools you can use
• See a real training video that participants receive before the session
• Learn about prototyping your own brainstorming session using technologies and activities you’ve never done before
• Watch the recording of a full 1.5 hour remote brainstorming design thinking session
On Demand: Watch training videos at your convenience. Each of the 4 workshops lasts 1-1.5 hours.
Online from your own computer. You will be emailed a link to access the online program.Brainstorming Techniques
WHAT YOU GAIN:
• Tools and learning to be a better brainstormer, facilitator, designer, and leader
• Numerous ideas for the topic you choose
• Activities to create questions, generate ideas, and use a toolset of techniques and strategies for creative thinking.
• All training materials used in the webinar
• Audio of additional training and brainstorming sessions
• Brainstorm report with hundreds of creativity education ideas
• Innovation Step-by-Step eBook & Idea Development Worksheets
Individuals can enroll and begin our brainstorming training online program online today. Contact us for access for groups.
Email [email protected] for larger group discounts or to share more background for other training recommendations.
To bring our training and facilitation to your organization, please E-mail
Dr. Darin Eich, Ph. D.
Brainstorming Training: Techniques, Activities, Facilitation & Design
Your Facilitator & Trainer: